Monday 18 October 2010

Slipping into week 9 via nike+

Who'd a believed it - I'm in week 9! 

3G iPod with Nike+ reciever attached and trans...Image via WikipediaI got a nike+ for my birthday and went out with it yesterday - uncalibrated so I ran for time - but messed up with a button press, sending one track back to the beginning.  I ran until I got to the start of my cool down track, so instead of doing a 28 min run (I should have been doing W8D3) I ended up doing a 31 min run - a minute longer than the W9.  I am so shocked that I've got this far.  I truly thought I'd be incapable.  What a boost to my self esteem!

Anyway, the Nike+ link is here - as the doodad is uncalibrated I'm sure it is overstating both my distance and pace.  It will be interesting to see what it says tomorrow after I calibrate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment